Installing a Cornice
Installing a Cornice on your Conservatory
The conservatory cornice is an innovative way to add some aesthetic value to your conservatory roof.
The conservatory cornice by Ultraframe is purpose-built is to hide unsightly guttering and end caps, allowing you to customise your conservatory frame adding elegance and style to any conservatory roof.
The size and shape of your orangery, glazed conservatory roof or home extension does not matter, as our conservatory cornice is compatible with all of our installations.
Since its release in 2009, we’ve installed cornices on conservatories across Lancashire and find that our customers love the modern right-angle design.
What Styles of Conservatory Cornices are available?
The decorative cornice is available in four different styles. There are three different tiers for contemporary orangery and conservatory designs. The largest of which is most suitable for larger conservatories and the second tier suitable for most conservatory installations. Optionally, there’s also a curved conservatory cornice which has a more traditional design.
- 1 Tier Conservatory Cornice – Suitable for small orangeries and extensions
- 2 Tier Conservatory Cornice – Suitable for perfect for most builds
- 3 Tier Conservatory Cornice – Suitable for large extensions or conservatories
- Curved Conservatory Cornice – Can be fitted on most builds for a more traditional appearance
What Types of Conservatory Roofs are Compatible with the Conservatory Cornice?
- Solid Conservatory Roofs – Including both the Ultraroof 380 and the Livinroof.
- Existing Conservatory Roof – In some cases, the conservatory cornice can be fit on an existing conservatory.
- Glazed Conservatory Roofs – This includes orangeries with Roof Lanterns and a Classic Roof.
Can you fit a Conservatory Cornice on an Existing Conservatory?
Although we recommend a bespoke cornice, designed for a new conservatory orangery or extension, there are some cases where we can fit a cornice on an existing conservatory. This will differ from each conservatory, however, the cornices flexible design is often versatile enough for most conservatories.
Getting a Quote for Conservatory Cornices in Lancashire
For conservatory cornice prices and costings arrange a free, no-obligation quote with Whalley Home Improvements. Our dedicated conservatory installations team will arrange a convenient time to take some approximate conservatory measurements and issue you with accurate cornice costs.Cornice Prices